Pegasus is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 91028) offering nationally accredited classroom training from modern Hunter Valley facilities.
Please scroll to find more information:
- Why train with Pegasus?
- Where are you located?
- Unique Student Identifier
- About Pegasus
+ Why train with Pegasus?
- Nationally accredited training programs
- Comply with Standards for National VET Regulator Registered Training Organisations and SafeWork NSW accreditation requirements
- Customised courses and content for clients
- Supplied support material, including guides and codes
- Conveniently located Hunter Valley facilities
A complete list of the accredited courses we offer can be found on the Available Courses page.
+ Where are you located?
Note: this office will close on 16 September 2019
Level 1, 65 John Street
Note: training takes place here from 16 September 2019
Singleton Plaza, Shop 8
1 Gowrie Street
(access from IGA car park)
Contact Us or Book Now if you’ve got any questions or you’d like to make an enquiry.
“Bulga Coal believes in providing relevant, quality and current training for all of our staff. Our Open Cut Examiner program is vital to the Operation’s future and the program needs to be robust, up to date and have the flexibility to cater for our round the clock operation.”
“Pegasus Training has been selected as the preferred supplier for our OCE training programs for a number of years now and several of our previous participants are now high performing OCE’s or in Superintendent roles.”
– Brendan Ward, Training Coordinator, Bulga Open Cut, A GLENCORE company
+ Unique Student Identifier (USI)
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Click the link above for more information.
Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) is quick, easy and free. Click the link above for a step by step tutorial showing you exactly what you will need to follow to create your USI.
You may already have a USI. You may have had one created for you by a training organisation you have enrolled with in the past, or you may have one that you created a while ago and have simply forgotten about. Click the link above for more information.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and worker data
- manage training and inductions
- administer compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage performance over the term of a contract