Details of Pegasus RTO courses are outlined below. Be sure to check back regularly as this page is updated.
Online Site Safety Supervisor Course
The modern workforce demands dynamic and effective learning like never before. The Pegasus RTO has responded to recent changes, transforming the traditionally classroom-based Site Safety Supervisor Course to an online format.
That means you can now enjoy the cost-saving flexibility and convenience of a repeatable online course, and even choose customised content for your organisation.
Online course: $990 + GST per person
This is a saving of of $210 per booking compared to the classroom course, which is $1,200 + GST per person.
For enquiries about the online Site Safety Supervisor Course, please email email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss customising the content for your organisation, please contact E-Learning Design Manager Sarah Spurling: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0468 490 360.
Classroom Site Safety Supervisor Course
JUNE Site Safety Supervisor Course (G1, G8, G9 & G2) | 21 – 23 June 2021 | 3 days | $1,200 per person | The Singleton Business Centre
On successful completion of the three day Site Safety Supervisor Course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- RIIRIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIIWHS301D Conduct Safety & Health Investigations
- RIICOM301D Communicate Information
- RIIRIS402D Carry Out Risk Management Processes
The Singleton Business Centre
Singleton Plaza, Shop 8
1 Gowrie Street
(access from IGA car park)
Current Pegasus Training Courses
Please click below to download the PDF for each course that Pegasus is currently offering.
- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining (Open Cut Examiner) ($6,000 per person comprised of 1 payment of $1,500 + 4 payments of $1,125)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR Refresher ($350 per person)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR 5 Day ($1,000 per person)
- G1 G8 G9 G2 Site Safety Supervisor Course ($1,200 per person)
- RII20215 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
Bookings can be made by: