- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining (Open Cut Examiner) ($5,400 per person, $1500 on enrolment + 3 payments of $1300)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR 5 Day ($1,000 per person)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR Refresher ($350 per person)
- G1 G8 G9 G2 Site Safety Supervisor Course ($1,200 per person)
- RII20220 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
- RII30120 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
Bookings for Pegasus training courses can be made by completing the Pegasus Course Booking Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classroom Course Dates
Open Cut Examiner
Site Safety Supervisor
On successful completion of the three day Site Safety Supervisor Course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- RIIRIS301E Apply Risk Management Processes (G1)
- RIIWHS301E Conduct Safety & Health Investigations (G8)
- RIICOM301E Communicate Information (G9)
- RIIRIS402E Carry Out Risk Management Processes (G2)
Health & Safety Representative
HSR 5 Day
This five day course provides HSRs and deputy HSRs with this training:
Day 1 Work Health and Safety framework
Day 2 Consultation, representation and participation
Day 3 Issue resolution, support for HSRs and managing risks
Day 4 Inspections, notifiable incidents and incident investigation
Day 5 Provisional Improvement Notices and directing unsafe work to cease
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a SafeWork NSW Approved Certificate.
Read more information about the HSR 5 Day course >
The one day HSR Refresher course is completed in five sections:
Section 1: Work Health and Safety Framework
Section 2: Consultation, Representation and Participation
Section 3: Issue Resolution, Support for HSRs and Managing Risks
Section 4: Inspections, Notifiable Incidents and Incident Investigation
Section 5: Provisional Improvement Notices and directing unsafe work to cease
Read more information about the HSR Refresher course >
Online Site Safety Supervisor Course
The modern workforce demands dynamic and effective learning like never before. The Pegasus RTO has responded to recent changes, transforming the traditionally classroom-based Site Safety Supervisor Course to an online format. That means you can now enjoy the cost-saving flexibility and convenience of a repeatable online course, and even choose customised content for your organisation.
Online Site Safety Supervisor Course ($900 per person)
This is a saving of $300 per booking compared to the classroom course, which is $1,200 per person.
For enquiries about this course please email email@example.com. If you would like to discuss customising the content for your organisation, please contact Alex Spinks: firstname.lastname@example.org.