Welcome to Onsite Customer Portal. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
The Pegasus RTO
Pegasus is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 91028) offering nationally accredited classroom training from modern Hunter Valley facilities.
Please scroll to find more information:
- Why train with Pegasus?
- Where is classroom training held?
- Unique Student Identifier
- About Pegasus
+ Why train with Pegasus?
- Nationally accredited training programs
- Comply with Standards for National VET Regulator Registered Training Organisations and SafeWork NSW accreditation requirements
- Customised courses and content for clients
- Supplied support material, including guides and codes
- Conveniently located Hunter Valley facilities
- Online Site Safety Supervisor Course for fast, repeatable learning
A complete list of the accredited courses we offer can be found on the Available Courses page.
+ Where is classroom training held?
Contact the administrator or refer to your booking confirmation for Singleton venue details.
The Site Safety Supervisor course is available in an online format, and can be customised for your organsation. Click for more information.
Contact Us or Book Now if you’ve got any questions or you’d like to make an enquiry.
“Bulga Coal believes in providing relevant, quality and current training for all of our staff. Our Open Cut Examiner program is vital to the Operation’s future and the program needs to be robust, up to date and have the flexibility to cater for our round the clock operation.”
“Pegasus Training has been selected as the preferred supplier for our OCE training programs for a number of years now and several of our previous participants are now high performing OCE’s or in Superintendent roles.”
– Brendan Ward, Training Coordinator, Bulga Open Cut, A GLENCORE company
+ Unique Student Identifier (USI)
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Click the link above for more information.
How do I create a USI?
Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) is quick, easy and free. Click the link above for a step by step tutorial showing you exactly what you will need to follow to create your USI.
Finding my USI
You may already have a USI. You may have had one created for you by a training organisation you have enrolled with in the past, or you may have one that you created a while ago and have simply forgotten about. Click the link above for more information.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and worker data
- manage training and inductions
- administer compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage performance over the term of a contract
Pegasus Training Courses
- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining (Open Cut Examiner) ($5,400 per person, $1500 on enrolment + 3 payments of $1300)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR 5 Day ($1,000 per person)
- Health and Safety Representative HSR Refresher ($350 per person)
- G1 G8 G9 G2 Site Safety Supervisor Course ($1,200 per person)
- RII20220 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
- RII30120 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations (limited to employers, prices by request)
Bookings for Pegasus training courses can be made by completing the Pegasus Course Booking Form and emailing it to email@example.com.
Classroom Course Dates
Open Cut Examiner
Site Safety Supervisor
On successful completion of the three day Site Safety Supervisor Course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- RIIRIS301E Apply Risk Management Processes (G1)
- RIIWHS301E Conduct Safety & Health Investigations (G8)
- RIICOM301E Communicate Information (G9)
- RIIRIS402E Carry Out Risk Management Processes (G2)
Health & Safety Representative
HSR 5 Day
This five day course provides HSRs and deputy HSRs with this training:
Day 1 Work Health and Safety framework
Day 2 Consultation, representation and participation
Day 3 Issue resolution, support for HSRs and managing risks
Day 4 Inspections, notifiable incidents and incident investigation
Day 5 Provisional Improvement Notices and directing unsafe work to cease
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a SafeWork NSW Approved Certificate.
Read more information about the HSR 5 Day course >
The one day HSR Refresher course is completed in five sections:
Section 1: Work Health and Safety Framework
Section 2: Consultation, Representation and Participation
Section 3: Issue Resolution, Support for HSRs and Managing Risks
Section 4: Inspections, Notifiable Incidents and Incident Investigation
Section 5: Provisional Improvement Notices and directing unsafe work to cease
Read more information about the HSR Refresher course >
Online Site Safety Supervisor Course
The modern workforce demands dynamic and effective learning like never before. The Pegasus RTO has responded to recent changes, transforming the traditionally classroom-based Site Safety Supervisor Course to an online format. That means you can now enjoy the cost-saving flexibility and convenience of a repeatable online course, and even choose customised content for your organisation.
Online Site Safety Supervisor Course ($900 per person)
This is a saving of $300 per booking compared to the classroom course, which is $1,200 per person.
For enquiries about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss customising the content for your organisation, please contact Alex Spinks: email@example.com.
Contact Us or Book Now
Bookings can be made by completing the Pegasus Course Booking Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an enquiry about any of our courses, please complete the contact form below.